<VV> trunk weatherstripping

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Aug 1 18:24:47 EDT 2006

Sort of but not exactly "B".  The upper seal edge curves outward like "B"
but the little horizontal lip on the inside gets tucked under the flange on
the body.  A screen roller is ideal for rolling that lip in along with a
smooth rounded stick about 1/8" thick and 3/4" wide for the inside corners.
Just did it recently.
RonH