<VV> NECC Lime Rock Registration Now Open!

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 19:40:59 EDT 2006

Dear Corvair Enthusiast:  Please register now and join us for Lime Rock 2006
- a wonderful Corvair tradition!  If you are on our mailing list, then you'll
be receiving the registration forms in your mailbox in a day or so.  But
registration forms are also available on the NECC website at
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page21.html

Here are the dates!

     Sunday, October 1, 2006 - NECC Corvair Show Day
          Annual Lime Rock Corvair Show at the Paradise Garage
          Barbecue at the Wake Robin Inn

     Monday, October 2, 2006 - NECC Track Day
          NECC Time Trials at Lime Rock Park Raceway

On Sunday October 1st, we'll have an all-Corvair car show on Sunday, complete
with door prizes, trivia contest, fan belt toss and a shopping trip for the
ladies.  The show will be held at the Paradise Garage in Lakeville,
Connecticut, located right across the road from the Lime Rock track.  By no means a gas
station, the Paradise Garage is a boutique dealership offering the finest in
sports cars, classics and vintage vehicles.  And your Corvair will be shown on
the same property, outside, where the public can see 'em!

Then after the show, on Sunday afternoon, come to the NECC barbecue.  The
barbecue will include Classic Caesar Salad, BBQ Jameson Chicken, Beef & Cheese
Burgers, Traditional Potato Salad, Creamy Coleslaw and Chef's Choice Dessert.
There will be a cash bar, too.

On Monday October 2nd, it's off to the track.  Drive the famous Lime Rock
Park race track.  You don't need a Corvair to join us for track day, but if you
have a Corvair that can pass our tech inspection, bring it!  Our track event
will offer open track sessions and timed runs.  This is a joint event between
NECC and the Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team, so there will be a good
variety of cars on the track.

Even if you don't want to be a driver, come out and see the action!  The
picturesque Lime Rock track has literally dozens of acres of room for spectators.

Al Lacki for the NORTHEAST CORVAIR COUNCIL (NECC)