<VV> Corvair Trailer Specs

Brown, David (San Jose) David.Brown at bsci.com
Wed Aug 2 02:06:57 EDT 2006

Seeing the red Corvair trailer at Buffalo (attached to the nice matching
LM V8) resurrected my interest in building one, although not like that
one as it only had a rear hood.  I liked the one that was at Portland
last year where both the front & rear hoods operated.  Does anyone have
contact information for the owner of that trailer?  There is also an EM
trailer that I have seen as well where both front & rear hoods operate.
I imagine the construction would be similar.  If anyone has contact info
on either type, I would be appreciative.  I have a rusty LM cvt that
would make a great candidate for this project.
Dave
Corvair Houston