<VV> More Neon Signs......

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 2 07:37:09 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

With all of this talk about Corvair neon signs, it has made me curious about the one I have.  I've seen quite a few of the "Corvair by Chevrolet" showroom signs over the years, but never another like mine.  My sign says "Complete Corvair Repairs" and was meant for the service department I'd guess.  It is complete and in working order (after a few repairs).  Does anyone have any more info about this style of sign?  I can shoot some pictures and email if anyone is interested.

Greg Hanlin
Dayton  OH