<VV> Seat track extenders

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 08:47:02 EDT 2006

I have a set on my Fitch. Not only does the seat move further rearward, but the angle change, making the seat more comfortable, particularly on the '69 seats.

"Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte at wittelaw.com> wrote:  My '65 convertible came with a set of tall driver seat track extensions
originally sold by Fitch. I'm thinking that I am going to reinstall them
because the seat seems too close to the steering wheel to me, even though I
am only 5'10". The parts are pretty simple; four steel plates, a couple of
spacers, and a set of bolts. If I were to reproduce these are there any who
would be interested in buying a set? At what price?

Norm Witte

DeWitt, Michigan
'65 Corsa turbo convertible
'65 Corsa 140 coupe