<VV> Headbanging<humor-some corvair>

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 11:12:26 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/2/2006 10:54:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

Of  course, I can't tell you how many times I've banged my head trying
to  enter/exit the '60 4-door.

tony,
You should see me getting out of that 64 sedan... and with the 69 in need  of
springs, it lists to one side (it did that BEFORE I bought it, so keep the
fat jokes to a minimum)... The only thing I really have no trouble getting in
and out of are my 'briers... and even they tend to grab my feet once in a
while... but I reckon when you rival Sasquatch in shoe size that's to be
expected.
My oldest daughter Sarah is trying to figure out if she wants the 69 Monza
or the 64 700 for when she gets her license... she's expecting a lot, and she's
 not done anything to help me with the car... she needs to learn how to
change  the oil and change a tire before I'll even consider letting either one
go...
Speaking of which, the girls started school today... both of them are now  in
High School, Sarah in 11th, and Maggie in 9th.... talk about time  flying!
Take care... and try to stay cool.... supposed to have temps near 97 or  so
in my neck of the woods...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg