<VV> Need a picture of a car from the Concours

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 22:25:17 EDT 2006

During my photo session at the concours I twice attempted to get
pictures of the beautiful Cordovan brown 63 vert that was at the show
but both times it was surrounded by people.

I ended up catching quick ride back to the hotel from another Corsa
member before I could try a third attempt.

I found one nice picture of it on the links posted the last few days but
it was with the top up and just of the exterior.

Does anyone have any additional shots of this car that they would be
willing to send to me...

Ral1963 at comcast.net

I have a Cordovan brown 63 that I am working on right now and would love
to have some shots of this finished car.....

Rick Loving