<VV> Ypsilanti CPF Corvair Museum

corvairred PIEPER corvairred at msn.com
Wed Aug 2 23:58:10 EDT 2006

On the way back from Buffalo I stopped in at the CPF in Ypsilanti because I
didn't have the time to spend an entire day at the Henry Ford Museum but
figured I needed to see some corvairs because I didn't know where they were
hidden at the host hotel.

Anyway the CPF is well worth seeing for the corvairs as well as all the
other old cars on display. The required donation is $3.00 not $2.00 but
still well worth the price. Also consider staying somewhere other than the
Parish Inn in Ypsilanti as it was well below the standards of even most
basic chain motels.

  David Pieper