<VV> Antique auto insurance for young drivers?

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 12:59:07 EDT 2006

I use State Farm for a '67 Plymouth with a stated
value of 8000, a '62 Vette with an apprraised value of
35,000 and the '66 Corvair when it was running for
stated value of 2500 (pretty ugly). I have multi car
discount and they hold homeowner/liability insurance
so the price gets pretty competitive for me. They have
never balked at insurring my son to drive any of these
cars as long as he was listed as 'principal driver' on
one of them. In this case it is his '67 Fury.

Maybe give them a call, they have been VERY reliable
for over the 31 years I've been with them and I am
very satisfied..

Andy Allen
CORSA Member