<VV> West Michigan Corvair Club's Annual Car Show

Ryan Counterman vairking at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 06:45:52 EDT 2006

Saturday (Tomorrow) we will be having our annual show
out at the Gilmore Car Museum.  If you have never been
here, it is a sight to see.  Many museum quality show
cars of all types on display indoors, with hundreds of
various cars showing in the general car display.  The
Covairs will have their own area roped off for
Corvairs only.  We will be having Corvair Peoples
choice for 6 categories.  If you are withing a few
hours drive of Kalamazoo, MI, then this its truly an
event you will not want to miss!  Weather should be
excelent!  Contact me if you have any questions or
need directions, 616.262.5467

For more details, go to:
www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter495/newsletters/2006/showflyer.pdf