<VV> publishing technical drawings

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Aug 4 10:11:18 EDT 2006

Clark Hartzel, CPF Curator is always willing to check the technical drawings he as the CPF curator which got me to wondering.  Since we have technical drawings, is there any way to publish them?  Not full size necessarily but reduced in a book of some kind or even as pdf files stored on the Corsa server.  I don't get many chances to get out to Ypsiplanti (sp??) but it would be fun and sometimes helpfull, to look at these drawings.  Just wondering...