<VV> Re: Corvair-powered Westy Update

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Aug 4 15:40:48 EDT 2006

About 6000 miles so far and the gang got pulled for speeding _up_ a hill
in Yellowstone... 58mph, I think still in 1st gear!

No journal to cover that particular incident yet, but I do have journal
updates (if not a lot of pix) up through yesterday!

http://fnader.com/TRIP.htm

News of the trip seems to be spreading... I'm getting email from Corvair
guys, VW guys (even though I'm not really active in the VW network), a
couple of folks either contemplating or working on a similar
conversion,  and loads of support from the "Mini" guys... good press for
the Corvair drivetrain!

Bill