<VV> Re: Chuck at Mosport

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Aug 4 20:45:26 EDT 2006

Chuck Armer wrote:

>Monday was a magnificent day at Mosport International. The 2.5 mile road
>track is an awesome experience that makes Virginia International Raceway
>and Road Atlanta mild in comparison.

In my opinion, Chuck got this exactly right.  After only one full lap on
the track, having never seen it before, I knew that it was a new
favorite.  While Lime Rock will always hold a special place in my heart,
Mosport earns top honors in my book and did indeed knock VIR down a
position on my list of favorites -- and I like VIR!

I hope that an opportunity will arise to return to Mosport.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net