<VV> 1965-1966 Tele steering column wanted

Brent Covey brentcovey at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 08:08:39 EDT 2006

Someone on VV was sellling a yellow a/c  '66 Corsa in Texas IIRC a few months ago, with a tele column that might be for sale if the car was parted and not sold whole-and I have managed to lose the original email with his contact info, if you're out there, please write:-)

Meanwhile, I am still in the market for a 1966 tele column for another project. I would definitely consider a '65 if anyone has either availible, but I am getting to the point I need to put a column in this car so it can be driven- nothing I've seen on eBay lately makes my socks roll up and down and I'd really prefer to buy from one of us Corvair guys rather than some stranger as it were anyhow-

If anyone has a mostly complete column I can promise a good home for it and a good price, potentially could trade you something interesting for your projects too, have a lot of parts around, Sprint suspension stuff and various goodies, let me know what you're working on or looking for-

Thanks for the help guys, please reply off list,
Brent Covey
brentcovey at hotmail.com
Vancouver BC