<VV> My 110 HP Lawn Mower!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 09:45:24 EDT 2006

Been there, done that.... didn't get a t-shirt for that one,  though....
It turned out to be some FOD (foreign object debris) in the main jet... I
just removed a known good carb from the 64 and stuck it on the 69... took the
offending carb apart, cleaned and reassembled, reinstalled and was on my way...
 I *SHOULD* have installed an extra filter (which you might want to check to
see  if you have an extra filter under the car... could be clogged up!)... as
that  would prevent the FOD clogs from happening...
HTH!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg