<VV> NECC Mosport Lap Times Now Posted!

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 13:34:21 EDT 2006

Lap times for the Mosport Time Trials are now posted on the NECC website.
Here is the address:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page9.html

The lap time exhibit includes not only the people who drove in the time
trials, but also the people who participated in the "Taste of the Track" program.

We would also like to publicly thank a number of Corvair enthusiasts who
didn't drive at the Mosport event, but paid the registration fees anyway just to
support NECC:  Bill Elliot, Stan East, Seth Emerson, Ken Hand, Ken Klingaman,
Warren Leveque, Bob Peplow, Kevin Wilson, and Mark Wright.  Your names are
included on the lap time exhibit as NECC benefactors.  If I missed anybody, please
let me know.

Al Lacki [ redbat01 at aol.com ] for NECC