<VV> Web Site is Updated - Bayshore Corvair Association Inc.

RBuckridge at aol.com RBuckridge at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 10:50:25 EDT 2006

 Click here: Bayshore Corvair Association Inc.
 http://www.bayshorecorvair.org/index.html

The Online Newsletter has been updated.

NEW Features in the newsletter include;
CorvairFreeCycle (CFC) Section to the Want Ads,
Readers Rides.

The CFC Section of the Want Ads, offers FREE Corvair parts. Just stop by and
pick them up. Shipping may be possible on some of the smaller items. Check
with the individual offering the items.

The Readers Rides will feature interesting Corvairs and or Corvair related
stories. It all depends on what we receive in the mail or come across at various
shows and other gatherings.

This month's featured Readers Rides is the home built V8 Powered Corvair of
father & son, John & Cory.

Bayshore's Pocono Open Track Event is less than a month away. And while the
August 1 deadline for the early registration has passed, I am quite sure if you
contact Kevin Johnson, RIGHT NOW, and offer him the appropriate sob story, he
will let you slide in under the early registration banner. Just tell Kevin
your dog, cat, goldfish, etc., ate the check, registration, stamp or envelope.

But DO IT NOW, before it's too late.

The Web Site has been Updated.
 Click here: Bayshore Corvair Association Inc.
 http://www.bayshorecorvair.org/index.html

Roy