<VV> Carb numbers

BigD darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 23:57:13 EDT 2006

Thanks for you input. The carbs are 7029332 on the base. It through me off looking at your decode web page.As I said these do have the idle mixture screws. I believe they are not supposed to be there on the 68-69 carbs. Maybe they're knockoff's from China.

 Regardless of what they are, they are working great. I'm going to have to get some bigger jets, based on what I've been hearing about todays gas.

 -Darren

Padgett <pp2 at 6007.us> wrote:

7029xxx is a 1969 Rochester carb  but the -332 is not found (or any -300s)
in the Delco Carburetor Service Bulletin Index "9D" from November 1972. Are
you sure of the number ? -x3x are usually Cadillac carbs.

Padgett