<VV> Stripes...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Aug 6 14:28:34 EDT 2006

Yes, they were.  From a previous post by Rich Shepard, I believe:

  YENKO stripes are a 6" center stripe a 1" gap and a 1" stripe on each
side
centered on car. The stripes in the front panel can taper down to
around 4" or
stay straight at the 6" just check some of the photos of cars from that
time.

--Bryan