Fw: <VV> 66 Ramp Sold! / traded for 65 Nomair

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Aug 6 15:30:40 EDT 2006

 Is this another "PhotoShop" car ?

 I heard of a guy who hurt his chest and went to the doc, who said that the
 X-ray showed that the patient had fractured a rib, but the doc fixed it
with
 PhotoShop.  (Probably an HMO)

 Nice pic even if it is not real - maybe someone will build one ?

 I was looking for something to do with my 67 Monza coupe
 Chaz