<VV> worlds ugliest corvair update! also; engine removal instructions?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Aug 7 09:39:05 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

     Well, I finally got the first coat of primer on the 65 Corsa I originally described to you as the "worlds ugliest vair".  This was the blue and white monster off ebay with the fitch roof bonded into it.  The car still needs some body work (beyond my abilities) that will be done by my favorite shop, but at least it looks like a vair now!

Heres the pic!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/vairprimed.jpg

    Next step is engine removal;(for cleaning and detailing) can someone send me instructions for engine removal, or a link to a place where I can find them?

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65 Corsa 140/4