<VV> Car Display

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Aug 7 13:52:30 EDT 2006

What if you had a concours class that did not judge the bottom of the car? I
agree that for someone like me who likes to drive his Corvairs, concours
isn't an option.

OTH, I am perfectly content with People's Choice.  We did well in the
People's Choice this year, but I am more concerned with hanging out with my
buddies that collecting trophies and placques.  More competition = more
stress.  When I come to the Convention, I am on vacation.  Frankly, if the
car display were just that--a car display, with no awards--it wouldn't
bother me in the least.  I like my cars and if other people enjoy them,
that's great, but there's plenty of room on the field for other nice
Corvairs.  I don't have a need to be better.

Norm