<VV> Car Display

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Aug 7 16:30:48 EDT 2006

If you're as competitive as you claim then step and compete in concours.

If you can't handle the bigs, then just show your with the rest of us and take your chances on the fickle finger of fate.  You may not trust the general Corvair public to choose wisely but I had no disagreements with the cars chosen by  in the people's choice at the convention.  They/we picked some really nice cars.

mike