<VV> and MORE Car Display/ Motorhomes....

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 19:08:05 EDT 2006

A few thoughts:

1) It's been proposed that we move Car Display to
Saturday, which I think is a great idea. Let the
public see these cars on the one day of the week that
most people can get out to see 'em. The Concours cars
should be welcome there, too, on a "display-only"
basis, with the People's Choice awards for
non-concours cars only.  Maybe split it into two:
CORSA Member's Choice, and the "Local Yokel's Choice,"
letting non-CORSA local people vote for their favorite
car.  Then pick a local's name and give 'em a prize.
I'd like to see more "public-friendly" events at our
nationals; the publicity can only help our cause.

2) Motorhomes: I'm not aware of anyone who had a
motorhome at the Adam's Mark that was staying in it
(against the hotel's policy, as well as City of
Buffalo zoning ordinances).  And who would know better
than me, the "Parking Nazi?"  These people were
enjoying the comfort of a motorhome while they were on
the road, but they all had rooms at the hotel.  The
best of both worlds, if you ask me.

Jeff Clark