<VV> Car Display

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 7 20:28:21 EDT 2006

Norm,

Well said.  I don't agree with all your points, but they are well
stated.  My original intent was to narrow the gap between concour and
car display as you stated.  One problem with the Concours that hasn't
been mentioned is that the Concours cars and their owners are less
approachable while the judging is taking place.

Dave Keillor