<VV> Trailered cars

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Aug 7 20:56:50 EDT 2006

I frequent a local forum, and there I see the constant same gripe about
"trailered" cars. I run a couple of local shows, and I always get comments
from people complaining about having to compete against trailered cars. I am
often asked why I don't have a separate class for trailered
cars................this is usually from someone who feels they lost to a
trailered car, but fails to fully analize the situation. You cannot group
"all" trailered cars together, you would in fact have to double the classes
in the show! Now if someone is volunteering to cover that cost, I'm sure
everyone will listen...............

As far as peoples choice.............Let me tell you, there are always cars
there that are concours quality, but the real reason for being there is
pride of ownership. Every car out there has a story, look around long enough
and you will find something special about each car as well.

Gary Swiatowy