<VV> Great Discussion!

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Aug 8 00:12:56 EDT 2006

<snip>
>I'd also like to see Show Queen (not concours) cars not allowed in the Car
>Display.
<snip>

I strongly disagree with this sentiment and strongly agree with Norm's that Car Dispaly should be all inclusive.  Essentially rule-less.  Like I said earlier, I loved having my driver in the same field with Norm's really nice cars and Bill Hubbel's concours queen and all the other cars in between.  I like seeing all the different cars in all the different conditions and I would not want to discourage people from displaying their cars.  To me, the best part of being in a Corvair club is seeing the other Corvairs.  On any given day the only Corvair I usually see is mine.  It feels lonely.  I wasn't lonely at the convention.  I miss seeing all the Corvairs together, let's have another convention real soon!!!

mike