<VV> Re: Engine Removal Instr.

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 12:04:45 EDT 2006

Tony,

I'm really not trying to be a "stormtrooper" here, although it may seem that I am. Your reply was extremely helpful to the original question. It was certainly more helpful than the usual "it's in the book" reply. It just that we're approaching a slippery slope.

For the record, I didn't read the piece, just opened the page. I do have the book and highly recommend it. Hopefully that will keep out of the courts on this one.

Shakespeare was right, "Kill all the Lawyers," sorry Norm. :^).
Ned