<VV> Trailed car excuses

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 14:40:11 EDT 2006

I can understand how some people put a ton of work into making everything
"just so" and don't want to chance wrecking it or getting it dirty on the
road.  Thats their game and more power to them.  To me, it's a car and cars
are meant to be driven and enjoyed rather than polished and protected.  I
have heard comments about a "driven" car not being show quality as well.
*If* I enter a show (driven to of course), I have a little sign that I made
to put out that explains my POV:
    "There may be dirt,
     There may be dings,
     But you know for sure