<VV> Concours, etc. vs fugly Vairs

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Aug 8 18:42:20 EDT 2006

At 11:01 hours 08/08/2006, BBRT wrote:
>I really wish you wouldn't, Tony.... we all were kind a hoping you
>would paint her one year ... like you indicated you might... please?

How about a fresh coat of primer...?   :)

After the once-and-soon-to-be-again-white killer lakewood is finished
with its recommissioning (it runs again now, after not having done so
for a decade) and gets its windshield and hatch glass reinstalled,
I'll be dragging out the Fiat Multipla I think, rebuild the master
cylinder so it will stop.   Then, I need to wet-sand and prep for
paint the "replacement" blue '69 Monza.   Then...  after attending a
'Vair show or checking Classifieds etc and buying a late
"horsecollar" rear suspension member (because I somehow managed to
NOT have one in the two tons of 'Vair parts I've accumulated) so I
can start measuring and whittling and piddling with that '64 coupe project.

After that stuff is done, maybe the '60 4-door will see some cosmetic
attention.   Maybe.   ;)

tony..