<VV> 4 CLUBS

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Aug 8 15:55:48 EDT 2006

Chuck,

My appologies to everyone there. I was only repeating heresay that was
told to me in private, hence the anonymity of the person that said it.
Maybe also he meant that the "one" person charged with a certain task
had let everyone else down.

There will always be such happenstances. I cannot fault those who did
their jobs, as those people did well. But unfortunately one job left
undone can reflect badly on all.

-Mark