<VV> ADS... Corvair content?

Rad Davis rad.davis at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 22:39:05 EDT 2006

Back when the Twinki and I were younger, I wrote up a window sheet for use
in car displays and shows.  Chrysler's claim that they had invented the
minivan was in the air in those days, so I carefully titled it:

1965 Chevrolet Greensbrier Sportswagon- The original American Minivan.

And then spent some time talking about the details Chrysler missed, like a
good rear suspension and  3/4 ton load rating.

It isn't as pretty as it used to be, but durned if it doesn't seem to draw
more of a crowd now.  I had six people standing around door 28 when I
pulled in to pick up my parcel at work today.

- Rad Davis