<VV> Rear Window trim

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Aug 9 02:29:58 EDT 2006

At 06:48 hours 08/08/2006, Scott Candish wrote:
>Is there anyone currently making the plastic trim that frames the
>interior rear window on '65-'69 Coupes? Mine is disintegrating as I write.

Forget about the trim unless it's black.   Locate and purchase from
parts vendors at shows, conventions, or at your local grocers or
where ever fine trim is had.   Use vinyl dye to color it whichever
color you wish, but don't expect to find most colors anywhere in
anything except crumbling condition unless it's black, which somehow
seems to survive reasonably well.

Actually, I kinda like the black trim as-is regardless of the color
of the interior.

tony..