<VV> Re: Parking/Turn Signals

Bucketboss at aol.com Bucketboss at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 02:03:22 EDT 2006

I am assembling my 66 Turbo and installing the front turn signal  housings
and it looks like I have 2 right side units (at least ones that are in  the best
shape). I can see that the lenses are different between L and R because  of
the "center" lens flutes are offset. The question I have is if there is any
difference between the reflector/housing part? I have been examining these for
quite some time and I can't see any difference between the L and R
units...except the part#.

Am I missing something?

The right is 5967010-R.H.
The left is   5957009-L.H.

They look exactly the same. Can they actually be interchanged if I transfer
the lense from one to the other? Does anybody know the difference?

Dave Fierek
66 resto project