<VV> Young members - now Electric Fans (again)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 23:58:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/9/2006 8:32:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
datrishay at aol.com writes:

And the  electric fan controversy.

If the electric fan works as well as you claim it does, why would getting
data to prove your point be a bad thing? There are plenty of things out there
the make unfounded claims, magnets to improve fuel mileage, vortex generators
for the air inlet for more power, etc.

The thing that bothers me about this controversy is you attitude. You come
on VV swearing and screaming that we're all closed minded. Is that you way of
cultivating your potential customers? There are plenty of us that have seen
"better" cooling systems for our cars that didn't work, so there is a history
behind our doubt. I hope the data will prove all the doubters wrong.

Ned