<VV> Young Corvair owners

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 00:16:09 EDT 2006

This sounds like a great idea. We have one particular young man in our club
that really give me hope for the future of Corvairs and CORSA. Alex is going
into the 11th grade. He likes to hang around his Grandfather, a former Corvair
 mechanic at a Chevy dealer. These two have resurrected several Corvairs.
Alex  also like to read everything he can about the Corvair and its history. He
knows  lots of Corvair trivia already. I'll be sure to pass this info on the
committee  to him.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed