<VV> Young members / new Products / Discouragement

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 09:16:37 EDT 2006

1  Young people want things to happen NOW

2   Ken Hand / Frank Parker are great people, but too busy!  Remember the Fan
Clutch that was being tested..but was mounted on a cracked top cover??

We never heard of it again!  Will this Scalzi Electric Fan go the same route?

3  Recognition / Accolades :    Daniel Monasterio and I have sold  Custom
Exhaust PIPES for a year now......100%  satisfaction  by those that have  wrote
reviews....yet   NOTHING...........but personal satisfaction!   Enough for us
older dudes!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!