<VV> Delusion

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 17:10:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/10/2006 1:49:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, _Smitty_
(mailto:Smitty at verizon.net)  writes:

To Guy  and Eric and others of the ilk I say,  You are indeed right about the
 Lates being superior.  They have better engines and better looking bodies  .
 Adding a couple extra doors only improves them.  All the above is  true as
long as they are not in the presence of an  Early.

Cause somebody else wrote:
I hate to continue this "best" thing but 65 4  doors are the  BEST.

So I wrote:
Well -  They might be the BEST at creating delusions in their   owners minds!
But likely second, perhaps, to all early models! (see  above)

-and Seth rests his case!