<VV> Electric Fans

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Aug 10 20:02:44 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron" <ronh at owt.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Electric Fans

> Certain things are basic and one of them is the amount of heat that needs
> be rejected and another is the mass flow of air that it takes to remove
this
> amount of heat.  > RonH

*************
I am not sure the 2nd basic thing is correct ... why not have the same mass
of air soak up twice as much heat ?  how about 4 times as much heat?  It's
not the same thing as a chemical reaction, where you need 2 H's for each O
to make water.  The only limit on how hot you can make the air would be the
temperature of the donating surface ( 350-500 degrees ... F )

**********
As for those youngsters with the fan -tasy --- heh heh.... too bad, they
didn't seem to realize that about 98 % of us here corvair folks are hoping
that their approach will prove to work just fine ... it seems they are
giving up, where we ( their enemy? in their young minds ) may just keep
pursuing and just maybe accomplishing the goal they dropped at the first
teensy hint of diversity ...

Heck, just the fact that they are corvair owners show that they are not just
more Spoiled Rotten Modern Youth ... I bet under that * High School Harriet
* outward Throw-A-Pouty-Twit, " All Arrows Point to ME ", display  in a
recent post .................there is to found some really useful
youngsters..... well, maybe after you grind the bling bling's out of their
body parts ...

So, I hope that instead of them returning to being just some more Mall
Bunnies and Professional Whiners, they return to the 2000 corvair owners who
want to be their friends ....  and even customers ....