<VV> FW: 65 4 doors...

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Aug 11 11:11:13 EDT 2006

I just had to add to Ryan's post and put it out there.  We LM 4 doorers
get 2nd looks because we are a little rarer than the cookie cutter
coupes that are all over the place.  Just roll down all those windows,
let ALL that fresh air in and wait for the stares when you go by. LM 4
DOORS 4 EVER.

Regards,

Guy Brandes