Fwd: <VV> FW: EM & 65, 66 & 67 4 doors...

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 14:26:53 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/11/2006 2:07:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GBrandes at loebermotors.com writes:

> Easier to put stuff
> in the back and get to it later....and they look sporty and stately all
> at the same time...

And unlike our wonderful coupes people in the back seat of a 4 door don't
have their knees at chin height.  We used a friend's 66 Monza 4 door sedan as our
wedding car to go from the church to the reception.  Great vehicles.  Now if
I can just find a salvagable '67 4 door with AC...........

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier
'65 Corsa