<VV> What a difference MINUS 4,500 ft Elev. makes!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 00:35:40 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/12/06 5:15:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, deltainc at grm.net
writes:

> Hot rod your vacuum can & linkage to come in a little later and maybe even
> not so much total travel.
> I think Bad Bob's Book has some schemes for this ... but a bigger hammer and
> a cross pin are a start.
>
> And then get back to us, my daily driver is resisting advances, knowledge
> is king.
> regards, ken Campbell, Iowa

All is well now...in fact I'll go back to 87 on the next fill.....the can was
already mashed.......32 deg. @ 2500 rpm total at sea level for an open
chambered engine......'tis the limit!  give or take a few!   GGG

I drove out to the circle track races tonight with 4 of us.....no problems on
the hills

Matt