<VV> Bordering Comical...

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Aug 13 17:25:57 EDT 2006

I'm not sure how a Simca managed to sneak into this group, but now that you
mention it.............

My dad bought a 59 Simca for my sister and I to learn to drive on in 1967.
I am not sure what model it was, but it had an in-line 4, (in the front)
with a 4 speed manual, column shift.  It was wild.  We trashed the engine,
but as luck would have it, that year in auto mechanics, one of the donor
cars was a 62 Simca, also with an in-line 4.  The engines were nearly
identical, so I re-built that engine and stuck in back in the 59 and we
drove it a while longer.  It was a fun little car, but not as much fun as
the Corvair I bought a couple of years later.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza, 140/speed
It's alive and on the road.
Still needs to be painted.