<VV> Bordering Comical...

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 18:47:20 EDT 2006

Yes, but the pendulum is swinging back. See the Cadillac CTS-V, the Lincoln
LS, and many other RWD cars emerging now.
I just got rid of my '95 Olds Aurora and replaced it with a Lincoln LS.
Apart from all the failures the Aurora had, it was FWD. My driving style is
much more suited to RWD, hence the Lincoln feels so much better to me. I
guess all those years of racing a Corvair have imprinted certain reflex
actions in me that do not go well with the handling characteristics of FWD,
i. e., I'm comfortable with oversteer.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone