<VV> Good ford Deal - NO Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 19:45:34 EDT 2006

I am writing to let those who might be interested in a very good deal
on a ford product in the west central FL area to contact me privately.
My daughter just purchased a new expedition and is selling her
'98 explorer (AWD 5.0 V8, leather, tow package, etc). I have personally
replaced just about everything on the vehicle at least once,
so it's in pretty good shape :-).
Just drop me a note for details. It is in Ft. Myers, but
she is willing to leave it with me if necessary. If it doesn't sell quickly,
I plan to buy it and sell my slightly hopped up '93 explorer. Thanks,
Grant