<VV> A shocking story

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Aug 13 22:20:06 EDT 2006

I'm guessing all these problems removing shocks are because of something you
in the Midwest and East call rust?  In California, New Mexico and Colorado
where I have lived, to remove a  shock, you put a 1/4" open end wrench on
the flats at the top of the shock cylinder and then screw the nut up to it
Then hold the shaft with your fingers and take the nut the rest of the way
off.  I don't know why the rest of you make it such a big deal <big grin>
and please don't move out here....

dp