<VV> Bordering Comical...(No Corvair)

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Sun Aug 13 23:22:35 EDT 2006

One is manly and the other is........

Jim Dallas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AeroNed at aol.com<mailto:AeroNed at aol.com>
  To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org<mailto:VirtualVairs at corvair.org>
  Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Bordering Comical...(No Corvair)

  In a message dated 8/13/2006 9:31:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
  slowboat at mindspring.com<mailto:slowboat at mindspring.com> writes:

  So,  you're saying that the spoiler moves the dynamic center of gravity (not
  the  static C.G.) far enough forward to somewhat correct for the inverted
  C.G.  and C.P.. Yes?

  Well that might be the can, depends on the weight of the  spoiler...<G>

  Seriously, that is most likely the case. I have one Corvair with a Camaro
  spoiler and one with a CORSA enterprises spoiler. The car with the Corsa spoiler
   is much more stable at speed in the wind, and we do have wind here in
  Kansas.

  CYA: There are other differences between my two cars, like one is a coupe
  and one is a sedan.

  Ned