<VV> Arrow Head in the Front

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 00:15:51 EDT 2006

I DO recall a rather comical (but scary) Chevy commercial of a Corvan
against an Econoline.  This was a panic stop test.  The Corvan, of course
stopped JF.. The Econoline did such a nose dive that the rear wheels came
off the ground!  Like a foot or two.  Wonder how that driver felt, looking
at the pavement coming up at him.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.