<VV> Stuck rings cure humor

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 16:45:04 EDT 2006

Doing it THAT way will reveal that the cylinders are not round and that the
rings will never really seal.  Better to have a "Mystery" and drive on!
GRIN
Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.