<VV> A shocking story

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Aug 14 16:51:44 EDT 2006

That's like the guy down south that said that removing the front
crossmember was "six bolts and she's on the floor." With us in the
rustbelt, it's more like "six hours with a hot wrench!"

I nominate YOU to henceforth be CORSA's sole shock and crossmember
replacement mechanic to us rustbelters. I'll be glad to take all of that
work to you. Of course, no need for us to move there, we'll just move
you here. Where's that gag and duck tape? (GGG)

-Mark